Connect with me at http://www.facebook.com/EmGiuffre
Facebook Likes...so how do you get them to build up your following quickly? Basically, you want to get more facebook likes by getting more people to "like" your page. Here are a few tips in getting your page in front of as many eyeballs as possible.
1. On your page, click on the "suggest this page to your friends" and invite all your friends to like your page. But you can only do that so often until you start to become a pest.
2. Put your fanpage as your "work" on your personal profile on facebook. Go to "edit profile" and in the work slot type your fanpage exactly as its spelled, hit the tab button and your fanpage will come on as your work. This is a GREAT way of getting fanbook likes quickly!
3. Have link to your fanpage at the end of every single email autoresponder you send out. It reinforces that you are a REAL person and people can connect with you.
4. Use SocialOomph to bring your twitter following to your fanpage for more facebook likes. SocialOomph is a twitter tool that allows you to schedule tweets and send automatic messages including a welcome message to new followers. I always put a link to my fanpage so we can move the conversation to facebook and connect better that way.
5. Put a link to your fanpage in the description of all your youtube videos. The very first thing should be a clickable link to your lead capture page, but right after, have a link to your fanpage. This is a great way of getting facebook likes quickly, especially if you have a following on youtube. People will want to connect with you after seeing and hearing you.
6. Put a facebook like box widget on your blog. That way people can like your page directly from your blog (this has gotten me facebook likes quickly) and also on your "connect with me" social icons, have it linked to your fanpage as well. I'm not saying you can't allow your followers to be your friends on your personal profile, but your profile is limited to only 5000 people so encourage them to like your fanpage.
These tips will get your facebook likes quickly but the real magic in keeping these fans, is to not treat them like fans but friends! These are people that you are building a possible business relationship with. Be just as interactive on your fanpage as you are on your profile. Ask questions, leave tips, affirmations, insights, pictures, videos, anything you can think of. I basically copy and paste what I post on my profile to my fanpage.
If you liked this video, come on over and be my friend at http://www.facebookl.com/EmGiuffre :-)
Wednesday, May 25, 2011
Facebook Likes: How to Get More Facebook Likes Quickly