Connect with me at http://www.facebook.com/EmGiuffre
Your Personal Brand is the heart of attraction marketing. Many people talk about establishing your personal brand, but they rarely give some good solid examples of how to do that. Here are some tips to develop your personal brand for your online home business.
1. Focus in on 3 major things about yourself that you can talk about in your blog posts and videos. For instance I love talking about nature and outdoor activities. All my other jobs didn't allow me to spend time outside but being an entrepreneur has. I love talking about health and wellness-I'm in a health and wellness business and have recovered from illness because of it. I love finding humor in everything and do it with my blog post ans videos. People will really come to recognize and like your personal brand for opening up, being honest and being you!
2. The best thing for your personal brand is to focus in on what you are trying to accomplish. Just what are you trying to do? Are you trying to make money with affiliate sales? Are you trying to help others with their mlm business? Are you trying to get clients for your SEO business? Nailing this down early on will give you clarity and momentum in your business, but be sure to be developing your skills to get results so that you can teach others the same.
3. Speak in your own voice! How do I sound to you when you listen to me? Do I sound like a sales person or a friend? I call a group of people yall and that's what I do in my videos. I've got my own dialect, I've got my own way of telling stories and getting points across. That's what you should do for your personal brand. I'm also not a business suit type of gal. I'm much more of a....sit in a field of flowers type of gal:-) Yes, be professional but be your unique self.
4. And there are other nitty gritty things like the font and colors you use on your blog, but those will come later and aren't that important for now. Just make sure you're doing the above for your personal brand.
5. And lastly, which ties it all together is to be consistent! If you keep changing, your blog up, if you keep changing business plan up, if you keep changing your company or worse yet, you do nothing at all, you are going anywhere. Your personal brand will be unclear if anything. Make out your business plan and stick to it to keep your personal brand and business in front of as many eyeballs as possible.
Well, I hope this give you some ideas about how to establish your personal brand. If you felt helped, please give the video a thumbs up or "like" it and please share this with all your friends! Be sure to get my free gift at http://successwithemily.com
Friday, May 20, 2011
Your Personal Brand: How to Establish Your Persoanl Brand